Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Getting Your Dose of Talk Radio?

Sean: Welcome back everyone. We're going to continue to take phone calls now. Who do we have next? It’s Chris from Seattle. Hello, Chris, you’re on.

Chris: Thank you, Sean. I just want to say that I am sick and tired of these liberals bashing our troops in Iraq. I think it’s disgraceful what they are saying about them.

Sean: I couldn’t agree with you more, Chris. There’s something disgraceful about the way the Democrats are treating our troops. I can’t think of anything more dangerous to this country. I can’t think of anything more demoralizing for our men and women deployed. It just goes to show you what how moronic those liberals are, and how negative they are, always cutting everyone down. They just can't wait to jump on the bandwagon and find the dark side to everything. I don't understand it. Next up we have Sarah, from Jacksonville. Hello, Sarah, you’re on the air.

Sarah: Hi, Sean, I’m so excited to be on the air.

Sean: Well, Sarah, we’re happy to have you. How old are you anyway?

Sarah: Oh, I’m few years your junior.

Sean: Well you sound healthy and effervescent. Please go ahead.

Sarah: I just want to say that I love Ann Coulter. I think there’s a total double standard about the way she is treated. When liberals degrade someone the press never says anything. Ann Coulter gets ripped.

Sean: You’re exactly right, Sarah. Ann Coulter gave four specific examples rather than these liberals who just lump everyone in while they try to ruin this country. It’s just disgraceful. The press didn’t seem to care when that professor from Colorado called all of those who died in the Twin Towers “little Eichmanns” did they? I don’t remember the press coming down on that guy. Thank you for your call. See more of Anne Coulter tonight at 9:00 pm on my TV show on Fox. Next we have Rob from Minnesota. Go ahead, Rob.

Rob: Sean, it’s good to be on.

Sean: Good to have you. And, before you start, let me say that I will do everything in my power to make sure you never have to say the word “senator” in front of Al Franken’s name.

Rob: God bless you, Sean. God bless you! You know, I think it’s terrible what these liberals are doing to our troops.

Sean: Rob, you’re exactly right. It’s degrading and demoralizing. But let’s face it, these Democrats don’t know how to fight a war. They don’t understand the nature of this conflict at all. The military is doing it’s job. Abu-Gharib was a terrible thing. It was three soldiers and they have been prosecuted. And the rest of these fine soldiers and marines, they deserve the benefit of the doubt. They are innocent until proven guilty. Next, we have Alison from Charlotte. Go ahead, Alison.

Alison: I just want to say that I love Ann Coulter. America needs more people like her. The liberals are scared of her and you because they know you guys are right and they have no answers.

Sean: She’s a true American. She says what’s on her mind and the liberals can’t handle it. They can’t stand it. They can’t stand the truth. It’s as simple as that. Don’t you agree?

Alison: Yes, I do, Sean. I couldn’t agree more.

Sean: Well, you can catch more of Ann Coulter tonight at 9:00 pm on my television show on Fox. It’s always fun to have her on. Up next we have Lou from Los Angeles. Lou, you’re on.

Lou: Sean!

Sean: Uh, oh, it’s our old friend Lou the Lip!

Lou: Sean, I thought you loved America.

Sean: I do love America, sir.

Lou: What conservatives did to John Kerry is not good for America.

Sean: I’ve read that book by the Swift Boat Veterans and I haven’t found any of it to be false. My advice is to my listeners is to get the book and judge for yourself.

Lou: He went to Vietnam and served his country. He said he went to Cambodia. Most of what he said was true.

Sean: You’re just upset because you guys lost the election. That was two years ago. Let it go already.

Lou: Fine. How can you support these conservatives who run up big deficits?

Sean: I’ve bashed those Republicans responsible for running up the deficit, sir. And the economy is thriving! Employment is up all due to tax cuts. The President got that one right. The only thing better would be to make them permanent. Oh, Lou, when will you learn? I don't mean to dunk on you but you make it so easy. OK we’ve got to take a break but stay tuned for my interview with Alberto Gonzalez.

2 comments:

Harry Homeless said...

I dream of writing satire this good. Man, that's funny.

Anonymous said...

Stuff like this makes me happy a meteor may hit us on July 3rd. I hope it hits the Bible Belt, or maybe Idaho. Either way, I'll be happy.