1. Where's Osama?
2. Weren't Karl Rove and "Scooter" Libby just in the news for something?
3. What happened to that Social Security idea?
4. Could Saddam have been deposed for less than $400,000,000,000 and 1700 American lives?
5. At 59, how many hours a day does the president spend working-out so he can breeze through his yearly physical
I know, I'm a bitter, twisted old ferret. But, it's in my nature to ask questions. And, contrary to popular beliefs, it's not anti-American to do so.
5 questions the Founding Fathers probably asked:
1. Is pursuing happiness equal to life and liberty?
2. Can we, in good conscience, follow a tyrant king spending our tax dollars on far-flung adventures all the while not listening to our pleas?
3. Could we establish a better government?
4. Are high values worth fighting for?
5. Should we establish one state religion, or let people decide how they want to relate to God?
Keep asking questions.