Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Thought Alarm: Now Snap Enhanced!

No, I'm not going to talk about Bush's plan to commit more troops to Iraq. I'm just not. OK? I'm not going to get cynical, not around Christmas. If Bush wants to defy the advice of almost everyone in the country, including top military brass, that's his call. Deep down, of course, I hope it works.

No, today I'm here to provide the facts about sex in a frank and upfront manner. And now, here's Fuzzy Bunny's Guide to You Know What. OK, now that I've met state requirements, I'm also going to talk to you about tech (in a frank and upfront manner).

First, I've added Snap to Thought Alarm. Snap is a search engine that provides visual previews of your search results. What this means for your experience here is when you move your mouse over a link a pop-up window is generated previewing the site. Snap takes care of everything with a little javascript. It's almost freaky how simple and powerful it is. But don't just take my word for it. Both Techcrunch and Lifehacker have write ups on Snap integration.

Second, I've added the power of Google to Thought Alarm. Specifically, I've added Google Analytics, a powerful web site stat analyzer. It used to cost you to use it, not it's free. So, I see no reason why all of you shouldn't go over to Google and sign up and let it analyze your site. It's very simple. Google analyzer will tell me pretty much everything I need to know--from what the most popular browser used to view my site is, to how you like your coffee in the morning. For corroboration, Lifehacker has a write up on the service.

I'm only telling you this because, well, I think it's damn cool. Ready to strap on some tech and get your blog search engine optimized? Pop-up enhanced? Ready to turn your blog into an object of envy, a hit generating, revenue producing pile of perpetual motion? I'm on my way!! Go fourth and do likewise.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to casually flirting with girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

Then I encourage you to play this short video to learn a strange little secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of attractive women:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!